ACCESS CONTROL BIOMETRIC SOLUTIONS
Biometrics are automated methods of recognising a person based on a physiological or behavioural characteristic. Among the features measured are face, fingerprints, hand geometry, handwriting, iris, retinal, vein, and voice. Biometric data are separate and distinct from personal information
Access control is paramount to the security of buildings and access to designated areas; while time and attendance data is vital to organisations to conduct staff management and payroll.
Companies experience many challenges when it comes to access control and time & attendance. To face these challenges we use cutting edge, industry leading devices such as the SIGMA Series by IDEMIA; all running on our proprietary software.
Our platform integrates seamlessly with the devices giving our clients complete control over the management of users, access groups, plugins and development of plugins, reports, device management and so much more. This pairing allows us to offer our clients tailored solutions to suit their unique requirements.
OUR PLATFORM IS DEVELOPED IN-HOUSE NOT JUST ANOTHER LEGACY SYSTEM WITH NO REAL SUPPORT
CREATE AND MAINTAIN ACCESS GROUPS
PLUGIN DEVELOPMENT AVAILABLE
Roofer at Work
Truck and Warehouse
Two Men in Office
New York Sea Port
Image by VanveenJF
SOLUTIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE.
NO MATTER THE INDUSTRY OR ENVIRONMENT
MORPHOACCESS SIGMA SERIES BY IDEMIA
The market’s most advanced fingerprint identification terminals providing superior performance and a host of new features.
Awarded Best Biometric Product by the Security Industry Association, Morpho and Bioscrypt successfully joined forces to design the best of breed fingerprint identification terminal.
Tailored for both Access Control and Time & Attendance applications, the MorphoAccess® SIGMA (MA SIGMA) Series by IDEMIA implements no fewer than 20 patents to master biometric identification and deliver a host of additional features, together with a refined and enjoyable user
World #1 fingerprint technology
• Morpho fingerprint technology ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy
• Extendable identification capacity: 1:5K (default), 1:10K, 1:50K or 1:100K users, with matching
• 1:100K identification in less than 1 second (for frequent users)
• Accuracy maintained regardless of number of users
• Patented, BSI certified electro-optical Fake Finger Detection technology (option)
• Face detection and picture logging
• Duress finger option
• Timed anti-pass back function
• Banned/authorized user lists
• Tamper switches
Time & attendance functions
• Touchscreen Time Clock, featuring 16 programmable function keys
• Access time slots and holidays scheduling
• Accurate clock in/out records (up to 1 Million logs storage capacity)
• Real-time employee notifications
• Job Code management
Embedded web server
After connection (via Ethernet or optional Wi-Fi) to a laptop, tablet or smartphone, it enables administrator to:
• Trigger on-device enrollment (enrollment on product touchscreen is also available)
• Configure product (full settings)
• Get transaction logs
• Prox®, iClass® or MIFARE®/DESFire®/NFC contactless card reader as an option
• Various software integration options
• Built-in camera, speaker and microphone
• Standard IP-based audio/video interface
• Use cases: - Call-in function: e.g. employees can quickly report a problem right from the Time Clock - Surveillance: the terminal can be used by security staff to get pictures remotely from the security post
DEVICES FOR EVERY ENVIRONMENT
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
The terminals offer a refined user experience, with a color touchscreen and an intuitive, customizable GUI. They deliver a host of features, including a videophone, a web server and a full set of contactless card reader options
EASY SETUP & MAINTENANCE
Built for the real world, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Series is designed to save time at installation and reduce maintenance costs.
The MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series fingerprint terminals can be attached to narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
High-speed processing and a large storage capacity make the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series a powerful range of fingerprint readers: 1:10,000 user identification is carried out in 1 second.
A variety of anti-fraud and anti-“buddy punching” features - fake finger and face detection, duress finger authentication and timed anti-pass back - provides an additional layer of security.
The MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme offers IK09-rated resistance to vandalism. Its enclosure is IP65-certified and all components adapt to demanding conditions, such as a field-proven, large fingerprint sensor, a high visibility display and a powerful loudspeaker.
POWERFUL FINGERPRINT ID
IDEMIA’s fingerprint technology enables fast matching – with up to 100K users in database - and incorporates advanced features to deal with the challenges of dirty and damaged fingerprints.